Can't make it to these working bees?
There's no need to miss out!
Members often hold informal working bees at other times, so
please contact us.
Interested in walking trails?
Trail Maintenance Working Bees are usually conducted on the fourth Monday of
each month as per the calendar.
Guidelines for Working Bees:
- Do not work alone
- Always take water and sun protection
- Wear sturdy footwear
- Carry a First Aid kit for the group
- Take care in steep areas
- Do not work on cliff faces
- Smoking is not permitted in the park
- Total Fire Ban days - working bee is cancelled
- If you are working in the Park outside of a formal working bee,
let someone know where you will be working
If you leave early from a working bee, PLEASE let the working bee
coordinator know, or else we may send out a search party for you.
It was agreed that we will have a break at a set time that people
must attend, as members often spread out while working.
We will try using whistles